- Mega Millions has announced that a player from Florida has won the massive jackpot prize of $1.58 billion for Tuesday’s drawing.
- This is a record high for the lottery and one of the largest-ever US drawings in lottery history.
- The winning numbers were 13, 19, 20, 32, 33, with a Megaplier of 14.
- The odds of matching all six numbers are one in 302.6 million.
- The winner can choose to receive the prize as annual payments or a lump sum cash payment.
Mega Millions Lottery Announces Winner of $1.58 Billion Jackpot
Mega Millions has announced the winner of a massive jackpot that had accumulated to a $1.58bn amount after no tickets matched all six winning numbers from Friday’s drawing.
The name of the player who matched all the six winning numbers has not been announced yet, but the website of the lottery has declared that an individual from Florida has won the massive jackpot.
The winner will now be entitled to two options to receive the prize.
If the winner chooses the lump sum payment option, they will be entitled to a cash payment of $783.3m. If the winner chooses an annual payout, the money will be received by them over 30 years.
Winning individuals usually prefer a lump sum option. The money will then be subject to federal taxes, while many states also tax lottery winnings.
How will the Mega Millions jackpot amount be received by the winner
- Mega Millions has announced the winner of a massive jackpot that had accumulated to $1.58 billion.
- The winner is an individual from Florida, but their name has not been announced yet.
- The winner has two options to receive the prize: a lump sum payment of $783.3 million or an annual payout over 30 years.
- Winning individuals usually prefer the lump sum option, which is subject to federal taxes and may also be taxed by some states.
When are the Mega Millions Drawings Scheduled?
Mega Millions lottery drawings take place every Tuesday and Friday at 11 PM Eastern Time. During the drawing, five white balls are chosen from a set of balls numbered 1 to 70, and one gold Mega Ball is chosen from a set of balls numbered 1 to 25. If the numbers on one row of your ticket match the numbers drawn, you win!
There are nine different ways to win a prize, ranging from $2 to the jackpot. If no one wins the jackpot, the money is added to the jackpot for the next drawing. The overall chances of winning any prize are 1 in 24.
Download Latest all in One Video Downloader App for Android Now on Play Store – Download
How ChatGpt Can Earn a Passive Income Faster:- Check Now