Topics Covered :-
WHAT IS FREELANCING ?
HOW DID FREELANCER EARN MONEY?
HOW MUCH CAN WE EARN PER YEAR
FREELANCING JOBS WITH LESS OR MINIMUM SKILLS
FREELANCING JOBS WITH STRONG TECHNICAL SKILLS
WHAT IS FREELANCING
Freelancing means working as an independent employee or company instead of working for another company, Freelancers also called self-employed people working as independent of other company.
Freelancers work full-time as well as part-time based on their interests. These people have no boss and need to complete a task based on client agreement.
Some Freelancing sites are:-
How did Freelancers earn money?
a) Freelancers earn money by providing some services, for example providing services like website development, app development, transcription, data entry, graphic designing, etc.
b) Freelancer posts their skills on popular freelancing websites like Upwork, Toptal, etc. When any client wants some service, these freelancers are hired for some time and get paid when they complete the client work as specified.
What are some Freelancing Jobs with Less or Minimum Skills?
If you have little knowledge about the internet and English, you can apply for jobs like:-
1) Basic Image editing (Can be done using free software tools)
2) Generating SEO reports (Can be done using Free analyzer tools)
3) Designing Ads Banner (Can be done using HTML5 or using websites like Bannerslack.com)
4) Resell work on freelancing platforms
5) Commenting on blogs and providing the best backlinks
6) Providing Business names, tagline
7) Designing PowerPoint presentations (using online PPT design websites like Canava or software like Microsoft Office)
8) Niche Research
9) Designing Social Media Post templates (Can be done using Canava, Photoshop, and Free Software’s and mobile Apps)
10) Sales and Service
11) Virtual Assistant
12) Data Entry
13) Email Writing
14) Promoting Affiliate Products
What is some Freelancing Jobs with Less or Minimum Skills?
1) Graphics and Designing
a) Logo Design
b) Brochure Design
c) Poster Design
d) Catalogue Design
e) Invitation Design
d) Parcel Cover and Labels Design
f) Resume Design
2) Writing and Translation
a) Content Writing
c) Cover letter
d) Sales Writing
e) E-book writing
f) Podcast Writing
g) Description Writing
h) Legal Writing
a) Website Designing
b) App Designing
c) Game Designing
d) Cyber Security
e) Database Design
4) Designing Music and Audios
a) Song Writing
b) Song Editing
c) Song Making
e) Beat Making
f) DJ Remixing